Before you copy the Product Ideas application to public folders and make it available to other users, it's a good idea to test the application to make sure everything is working as expected.
To test the Product Ideas application
1. With the Product Ideas folder open, click New Product Idea on the Outlook Actions menu.
2. Fill in the form, and then click Post.
3. The new item is posted in the Product Ideas folder.
4. Double-click the Product Idea item you posted.
5. When the Product Idea form appears, click the Product Idea Response button on the form.
6. Fill in the Product Idea Response form, and then click Post.
7. Close the Product Idea form.
8. In the Product Ideas folder, double-click the Product Idea Response item you just posted.
9. When the Product Idea Response form appears, click the Product Idea Response button.
10. Fill in the Product Idea Response form, and then click Post.
12. Repeat steps 1 through 7 several times. Each time you perform step 2, click a different value in the Product Category box and enter different text in the Subject text box.
Was this article helpful?