Quite often, the Compose and Read pages of a form are very similar. As a result, you can design most of the Read page by copying controls from the Compose page. As a rule, you must edit the pages of the Read page if the page has a separate read layout.
Each individual page of the form has its own Read or Compose page if Separate Read Layout was selected for that page.
To copy controls to the Read page
1. On the Form Design toolbar, click Edit Read Page.
2. Click the individual page you want to edit.
3. Adjust or remove any unnecessary controls on the page to make room for the controls you want to copy from the Compose page.
4. On the Form Design toolbar, click Edit Compose Page.
5. Click the individual page that contains the controls you want to copy.
6. Hold down the Ctrl key and click the fields that you want to copy, or use the selector tool to select a group of fields.
7. Click the Copy button.
8. Click Edit Read Page.
9. Click the Paste button.
10. Repeat steps 2 through 9 for each Read page you want to edit.
Was this article helpful?