To try out the Enhanced Data Form, install the add-in:
1. Copy the % dataform2.xla file from the CD-ROM to a directory on your hard drive.
2. In Excel, choose Office Excel Options.
3. In the Excel Options dialog box, click the Add-Ins tab.
4. Select Excel Add-Ins from the Manage drop-down list and click Go to display the Add-Ins dialog box.
5. In the Add-Ins dialog box, click Browse and locate the dataform2 . xla in the directory from Step 1.
After performing these steps, you can access the Enhanced Data Form by using the Add-Ins
Commands JWalk Enhanced Data Form command. You can use the Enhanced Data Form to work with any worksheet list or table.
Note Version 3 of this product will be incorporated into the Ribbon and will also feature a resizable UserForm and a few other new features. The updated version was not ready in time to be included on the CD-ROM.
Was this article helpful?