Access 2003 has the ability export tables or queries to lists on a SharePoint server. This is pretty easy to set up and a snap after that. You can use the Export to Windows SharePoint Services Wizard as shown in the following steps:
1. Select a table or query to export in the database window.
2. Select Export from the File menu.
3. In the Save as type drop-down box in the Export Table dialog box choose Windows SharePoint Services (see Figure 3-21).
4. Enter the site URL for the SharePoint site you need.
5. You can enter a name for your list and a description.
6. If you don't want to view the list when the export is complete, uncheck the box marked Open the list when finished.
7. Click Finish to export your list. An Internet browser will open to your list.
Was this article helpful?